Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Only a few more weeks

Only a few more weeks, and we will be starting an exciting year in 4th grade. By now you all should have received a letter from me with information for the first few days, summer reading, and supply lists. If you have not received this letter, e-mail me at grocciak@bsd-ri.net, and I will pass along the information. Here is the link to the supply list for our classroom. All of these supplies will help with organization, classroom lessons and assignments.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the summer reading responses I have received. There have even been several students who have responded to all FIVE prompts. That is incredible! In all of the responses, I saw some positive writing traits, and I cannot wait to get started writing for the year!

Stay tuned for a classroom schedule, special schedule, and classroom pictures early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment