Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Important Classroom Information - Expectations, Homework, Policies, ClassDojo

School is right around the corner! I thought I would share some of the important policies I have in my classroom. As a teacher, it is important for me to instill a sense of community in my classroom. I hold my students to high expectations, and have clearly defined rules & consequences, as well as, procedures that make the day, week, and year run smoothly. In Room 202 it is important that students feel safe and loved, and these rules/ consequences and procedures allow this to happen! 

Each link will take you to a document that outlines the policies and procedure of Room 202. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at any time! If you have received my Class Dojo invitation in your email, you can message me there, or you can send an email: grocciak@Bsd-ri.net.



Yesterday, I sent out parent invitations to ClassDojo via e-mail. On the first day, I will be sending home more information about how I use ClassDojo, as well as, information for student logins. There is a lot of valuable information on their website. If you look through their "Privacy Policy," you'll notice that ClassDojo is a trusted site and does not share any information with third-parties. It is very important to me that my students' (and parents') information is safe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment