Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Back to School 2014 - 2015

So it has started...the BACK TO SCHOOL commercials. When I see them start to pop up, I always start thinking about what I need to buy to the supply our 4th grade classroom for the upcoming school year. I love to shop when stuff is on sale, so starting early helps me do that. This year as a class we are going to focus A LOT on the goals of the learners in the room. I have decided to link up with Fifth in the Middle and  I {heart} RECESS for a Back to School Goals Linky.

 

It is never too early to start setting goals. Set goals for your summer Reflex Math assignment & Summer Reading. One of the Summer Reading prompts is all about your goals for accomplishing the task.

If you have any questions about Reflex and/or Summer Reading, please e-mail me, grocciak@bsd-ri.net.


2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of having your students set goals for their academic areas! Great way to get them thinking about their learning and to teach responsibility. Thanks for linking up!

    Jess
    I {Heart} Recess

    ReplyDelete